By conducting the JEE (Main)-2020 twice before admissions , the students will have following benefits.
This will give one more opportunity to the students to improve their scores in examination if they fail to give their best in first attempt without wasting their whole academic year.
In first attempt, the students will get a first-hand experience of taking an examination and to know their mistakes which they can improve while attempting for the second time. This will reduce chances of dropping a year and droppers would not have to waste a full year.
If anyone missed the examination due to reasons beyond control, then he/she won’t have to wait for one full year. The student’s best of the two NTA scores will be considered for preparation of Merit List/ Ranking.
So, students are advised to make use of the opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates have to apply for January JEE (Main)- 2020 “Online” ONLY by accessing the websites. www.nta.ac.in ,
The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
It is suggested that you have the following ready before starting the filling of the online application form:
· A computer with good Internet connectivity
· All your qualification details
· Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb)
· Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb)
· A valid e-mail Id as all communication will be made on this e-mail Id
· A valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
· A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account or UPI or PAYTM Service
. · A printer connected to your system to print confirmation page
· Download information Bulletin. Read it carefully to ensure your eligibility and acquaint with the 8 requirements for submission of Online Application Form.
PLEASE DO REMEMBER
· No correction can be made at a later stage after submission of an application. No change will be accepted through Post/Fax/ email / By Hand etc.
BEST WISHES FROM CIGI.